Meet Brian H. Cheung, DDS, MD
Dr. Cheung is originally from Shoreline, Washington, where he attended Shorecrest high school and then the University of Washington for his undergraduate education. He traveled to Ann Arbor, Michigan where he received his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) from the University of Michigan, the #1 ranked dental school in the United States by QS World University Rankings. Following completion of dental school, he was accepted into residency at the University of Kentucky Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery residency program where he completed his 6-year oral surgery residency. During his residency, he received extensive training and experience in dentoalveolar surgery, dental implants including full-arch rehabilitation (all-on-x) and zygoma implants, orthognathic surgery, facial trauma, allowing for a broad scope in treatment of complex medical and dental diseases. He was also afforded training in pediatric and adult anesthesia, and received an internship certificate in general surgery.
- University of Washington BS (Biochemistry)
- University of Michigan DDS
- University of Kentucky MD
- University of Kentucky General Surgery Internship
- University of Kentucky Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Certificate
Dr. Cheung belongs to a number of professional organizations and is an active member of the dental community,
- Washington State Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- American Medical Association
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
When not taking care of patients, Dr. Cheung enjoys everything Seattle sports related, golf, hiking, traveling, and exploring new restaurants.